Provides managed care contracting:
- Over 20 statewide and direct contracts that
cover over 3 million Georgia lives.
- Using a "messenger model" so physicians can
choose which network they want to participate.
- Contracts as a group. A network must accept
all physicians. Physicians can not be terminated
from a network without approval of the board.
- Reviews all contract language to ensure
physicians are protected from any adverse
- Works directly in each community to ensure
that employers and payers needs are met.
- Contract directly with employers, TPAs',
state wide networks, and national networks.
- Networks delegate credentialing to the SGPA.
Analyzes local and surrounding industry base:
- To identify the industry base in each
- To identify the number of employees and
total number of insured by industry.
- To identify the insurance carriers or TPA
that is used for each industry.
- To identify the fully insured versus the
- To identify the decision-maker for each
- Accurate and unbiased information about the
- Online meeting for physicians and their
- Staff training and continuing education.
Facilitates the formalization of an IPA:
- Through experience
- Legal documents
- Office Education
Builds networks to protect rural physicians:
- Government health care plans
- Commercial health care plans
Provides critical support to each practice:
- Fee analysis comparisons
- Network meeting for administrators
- Compliance manuals
- In service seminars for plans
- Claims research and resolution
- Network participation survey
Provides and continues to expand purchasing
- Malpractice insurance
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Patient satisfaction surveys
- Office Practice Analysis
- Clinical and office supplies
Provides managing services to each IPA.
Provides agreements for contracting self-insured
414 N. Westover Blvd.
Albany, GA 31707
P.O. Box 71887
Albany, GA 31708-1887
(229) 432-9536 (fax)
(877) 892-6410 (toll free)
For more information,